Osprey’s headquarters in Waltham, MA, got a whole new look during the spring of 2016 — including new cubicles, workstations, privacy spaces, collaboration areas — and get this, a backdrop wall made of locally-sourced mushroom wood. It may sound weird, but Osprey employees think it’s “wicked” cool, and has become a favorite hangout spot for Osprey newbies and old hats alike. In a phrase, Google offices have got nothing on us!
- Upcoming: RCEX 2017 May 2, 2017
- Reflections on life as a woman in tech October 11, 2016
- We’re headed to Microsoft™ Ignite September 22, 2016
- Upcoming: SCCE Conference September 21, 2016
- Osprey Joins AFT September 20, 2016
- New Fiduciary Standard Rule September 16, 2016
- Upcoming: FinTech Summit July 25, 2016