US, work from Anywhere
A World Class Company
Osprey Software is a leading software application development firm specializing in the architectural design and delivery of complex business solutions. We focus on ensuring that our client’s mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome, through a distinctive combination of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology.
We have growth opportunities for Business Analysts at all levels to work with our premier clients. In this role you will be responsible for gathering and documenting requirements for User Stories and Use Cases. You will then work with the technical/project management team to ensure requirements are clearly understood and translated into the final product. You may give clients demos of new functionality.
- Determine client business requirements; lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Maintain functional specifications for interfaces and business rules.
- Create and update interface specifications using our client’s best practices.
- Work with project team to facilitate timely execution of project deliverables.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in requirements gathering and documentation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated experience in an Agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers and software developers.
- Strong client-management skills.
Bonus Points For:
- A strong sense of UI design and UX
- Experience in writing and organizing QA test plans
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to a stimulating, fast-paced environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Osprey is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.