US, work from Anywhere
A World Class Company
Osprey Software Development is a leading software application development firm that specializes in the architectural design and delivery of complex business solutions. We focus on ensuring that our client’s mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome. We combine a powerful blend of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology expertise with an effective partnership process.
We have growth opportunities for full-time Software Engineers at all levels to work with our premier clients. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing applications, as required, to support our technical capabilities.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle: requirements gathering and definition, detailed design, implementation, creation/maintenance of unit/integration testing and documenting all work.
- Successfully built scalable Restful APIs according to best practices.
- Experience with React and React Hooks API, Material UI & Styled Components.
- Experience working with Reusable components and responsive web design.
- Knowledge of JS data structures (Array, Object, and other standard built-in objects) and algorithms.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant technologies.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
Bonus Points For:
- Automated front-end testing with Jest, testing-library/react, or other tools.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft .NET; C#; database technology (SQL Server preferred); Object Oriented development/UML.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package with challenge and opportunity to learn, grow, and contribute in a stimulating, fast-paced environment.
Osprey is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.