US, work from Anywhere
A World Class Company
Osprey Software Development is a leading software application development firm that specializes in the architectural design and delivery of complex business solutions. We focus on ensuring that our client’s mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome. We combine a powerful blend of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology expertise with an effective partnership process.
We have growth opportunities for full-time Software Engineers at all levels to work with our premier clients. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing applications, as required, to support our technical capabilities.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle: requirements gathering and definition, detailed design, implementation, creation/maintenance of unit/integration testing and documenting all work.
- Work within a team to ensure the quality of coordinated business functions.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft .NET; C#; database technology – SQL (SQL Server and MySQL preferred); Object Oriented development/UML.
- Experience with building or utilizing Restful APIs according to best practices.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant technologies.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
Bonus Points For:
- DevOps -build, release and deploy management and automation
- Material-UI or Styled Components
- React and React Hooks API
- Responsive mobile site and Native App Development
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to a stimulating, fast-paced environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Osprey is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.