US, work from Anywhere
A World Class Company
Osprey Software is a leading software application development firm specializing in the architectural design and delivery of complex business solutions. We focus on ensuring that our client’s mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome, through a distinctive combination of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology.
We have growth opportunities for Project Managers at all levels to work with our Premier Clients. You will be responsible for managing the project, process, and team to develop & deliver applications and services.
- Create and manage the scope, cost, schedule, and deliverables through the application of planning tracking, quality assurance, change control and risk management.
- Lead the cross-functional project team through all phases of the application development cycle.
- Work with client to understand their business activities, workflows, and needs.
- Determine the requirements and analyze, design, build, test and deploy using best practices.
- Facilitate the project team, scrums, release planning and product grooming meetings.
- Monitor and manage project performance including deliverables, milestones, and expenditures.
- Manage client relationships and expectations.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience related to managing software development teams, inspiring the development of team members, identifying opportunities for improvement, and managing innovative change.
- Familiarity with Agile tools and practices.
- Proficiency with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexibility with respect to periods of change and ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through the aid of analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effectively communication in both written and verbal forms with strong interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Experience managing complex technical projects.
- Familiarity with programming concepts and operating systems.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package with challenge and opportunity to learn, grow and contribute in a stimulating, fast-paced environment.
Osprey is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.