US, work from Anywhere
A World Class Company
Osprey Software is a leading software application development firm specializing in the architectural design and delivery of complex business solutions. We focus on ensuring that our client’s mission critical business applications result in a substantive business outcome, through a distinctive combination of architectural expertise, business knowledge and proven technology.
We have growth opportunities for full-time QA Engineers at all levels to work with our premier clients. You will participate in the release testing effort, working collaboratively with Developers, Analysts, Product and Project Managers.
- Be part of the Agile team and be a partner with Product Owners understanding the business goals, the users’ expectations, the business requirements.
- Work closely with the Developers to understand the technology, the application architecture and integration with third-part software.
- Team with Project Managers to estimate test efforts, monitor test progress, establish quality gates and advocate quality goals.
- Participate in test execution during all phases of the SDLC, write test plans, test cases, report bugs, execute tests and develop QA dashboard with test metrics.
- Collaborate with the other QA Engineers to standardize the QA practices and tools, and for any test areas impacting other applications.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer, creating: test plans, test cases, test data and traceability matrixes in an Agile setting.
- Experience in defect lifecycle making sure that defects are logged, reviewed, prioritized, triaged, and verified when solved.
- Experience in Functional, Regression, End to End testing, manual and automated.
- Skills with Load, Performance, Security, accessibility testing and multi-layer Web applications and databases.
- Ability to create and maintain Automation frameworks and integration in CI/CD.
Your Technical Skills Include:
- HTML, CSS, Web browsers
- Database and SQL language
- Test Management and Bug tracking tools
- Selenium/Java, Jenkins, or other CI/CD tools
- Load and Performance testing tools, such as Jmeter, LoadRunner.
- Understanding of software architecture, network layer, CPU utilization
- Understanding of vulnerability, SQL injection, intrusion detection
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and an opportunity to learn, grow and contribute to a stimulating, fast-paced environment where individual contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Osprey is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.