Re-platforming, Re-hosting, Recoding, Rearchitecting, Re-engineering, Interoperability, Replacement, Retirement
Osprey’s unique approach ensures you won’t need to settle for a generic cloud migration
Migrating legacy applications and customer facing products to the cloud is not a cookie cutter process, where one-solution fits all. While moving to the cloud can in some circumstances be a routine and logical progression detached from business needs, other times you may want to move to the cloud because it offers features and capabilities your business needs. No two scenarios are identical.
Our application modernization services consider the unique needs, goals, and state of your application to create a best-fit modern application approach. We collaborate with your business and technical teams to transform your application in measurable steps, building confidence and new skills along the way.
Assess and Plan
Define your target operational state, understand your starting point, and then develop comprehensive, actionable plans for your target security model and applications to be modernized.
- Evaluate and classify target applications into groups
- Identify target environment and goals (e.g. security, cost, availability)
- Develop plans for each application group or unique application
- Establish economic principles
- Develop modernization road map and plan
Build and Modernize
Modernize your application groups, create migration assets, build and validate target operational environment, and then set cost governance controls.
- Refactor and re-architect applications according to plan
- Create deployment assets to accelerate and control deployment
- Upgrade or establish target operational environment
- Set economic and compliance controls
- Deploy and validate pilot applications
Migrate modernized applications or application groups into your new target environment, integrate with operations, and then operationalize new processes and teams.
- Develop migration calendar and cross-functional team
- Deploy applications, workloads, and new operational processes
- Post-migration Hypercare
- Align and validate both economic and compliance controls
- Executive presentation and knowledge transfer
Learn More About Osprey’s Work
The Investment Portal developed by Osprey provided Natixis with a centralized online portal for managers and analysts to share key investment insights with clients and perform enhanced portfolio analysis.ChallengeNatixis is an interational leader in financial services...
The Advanced Logistics and Configuration System (ALCS), built collaboratively by Raytheon and Osprey Software Development, provides Raytheon with a consolidated view of the status of and flexible workflow to move all equipment and parts inventories at multiple sites...
The Conflict of Interest Reporting System developed by Osprey has given Partners HealthCare an effective way of minimizing conflict of interest risks, by assuring that the people on its research teams disclose potential conflicts of interest from the start....
GET IN TOUCH
Let’s get started on your technology vision.